Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gram Kajak sponsors TSS2010!


Today I received an email from Lars Gram of Gram Kajak. He would like to sponsor one of his beautiful Greenland paddles to be used on the TSS2010 expedition. A very generous offer I simply can't refuse!

From a paddling perspective I should experience a more efficient paddle allowing me to eat up the kilometres. From an aesthetic point of view, it would be crazy of me not to use a Greenland paddle. I have previously thought of making my own but I seriously lack even the most basic carpentry skills!

Be sure to check out Lars' range of Greenland paddles.

I am very excited about paddling The Seven Settlements with a modern skin-on-frame kajak from Folbot and to use a Greenland paddle from Gram Kayak!

Thanks Lars! You made my day.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely great news!!! It's about time you started using a real paddle anyway, especially considering where you are!!

    And well done Lars.. great sponsorship decision!

    Cheers - FP

    ReplyDelete